Here you will find many of the needed forms for the Camping Ministry. If you do not see the form you are looking for or have any questions please contact the camping office at 855-622-1973 or by e-mail.

Summer Camp Registration

Summer Camp Registration can be done one of two ways.

Camper Medical Information Form (Required)

All campers (both youth and adult) are required to complete a health form in order to attend camp. Please notify us in advance if you will require special accommodations to attend camp. Individual arrangements can be made as needed.

A Health form can be submitted in three ways:

Health Form - Adult Participants Only

Adult Campers (18 and over) attending a non-youth camp may complete this condensed health form.
Note:  Campers 18+ attending a youth specific camp will still need to complete the regular health form above.

Medications Form

Please list ALL medications (including over-the-counter or non-prescription drugs) taken routinely.  Bring only enough medications to last the entire time at camp. Keep it in the original packaging/bottle that identifies the prescribing physician (if a prescription drug), the name of the medication, the dosage, and the frequency of administration.

A Medications form can be submitted in three ways:

Camp Minnesota Release of Liability (Required)

All camps require a Release of Liability for participation in any Camp Minnesota event.

​A Release of Liability form can be submitted in three ways:

Participants Guide

Information on the policies and procedures of Camp Minnesota.

Campership Application

The Camp & Retreat Board feels strongly that everyone who wants to attend camp can do so, and that no camper will be turned away because they can't afford to pay. We provide campership funds to the individuals who need them most, based on individual and family needs. Our expectation is that your local church, personal funds, other sources of support and conference support will combine to cover the registration cost for one conference camping event of your choice. Please allow enough time for this application to be reviewed prior to your camp experience.

A Campership application can be submitted in two ways.


Volunteer Camp Counselor Application

All persons interested in serving as a camp leader/counselor in the Minnesota Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church Camping program need to complete this application form. Thank you for serving in this ministry! This application is needed a minimum of two weeks before camp to allow time to complete background checks.

The application can be submitted in two ways.